Governor's Office - Personal Staff
To deliver high standard staff and security support to the Governor and high standard frontline services to the Bulakeños by highly motivated and competent government employees.
A province that is progressive, peaceful and self-reliant where its people are living models of its historical heritage and cultural excellence with strong middle class as the core of the citizenry with equal access to opportunities and services.
MANDATES AND FUNCTIONS:
The Governor's Office functions as an overseer of all the executive offices in the Provincial Capitol. The major functions are the following:
- Acts as backbone of the Governor in providing professionalized, effective and efficient delivery of basic services to the public.
- Provides aid to indigents, civic organizations, and other local government unit through medical, infrastructural and financial assistance.
- Coordinates with local, national and foreign agencies, media outfits and the private sector for appointment and other communication requirements to and from the Governor.
- Works as a team in ensuring special support services to the Governor through an effective security force and executive assistance.
- Coordinates with other departments of the provincial government for matters/documents requiring Governor's approval.
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES:
- Granting of Aid to Groups and Individuals
- Facilitating the Provision of Social Services
As Local Chief Executive, the Governor extends assistance to groups and individuals in the province in the area of community and sports development. Financial and material assistance is granted to projects and undertakings that promote the interest of a larger fellowship.
In partnership with the Provincial Social Welfare and Development Office (PSWDO), the GO-PS is tasked to facilitate social services delivery through the following functions:
- Provision of medicine aid, wheelchair, eyeglasses and other medical equipment (nebulizer, crutches, etc.) to poor but deserving Bulakeños.
- Provision of laboratory work ups such as CT Scan, endoscopy, ultrasound, 2DEcho, etc.
- Provision of referrals to hospitals and social services institution.
- Approval of requests for financial assistance on matters such as hospitalization, burial, medication requiring protocol treatment, transportation assistance, drug rehabilitation, etc.
- Monitors the receiving, inspection and releasing of FINANCIAL documents for GDRF's signature (Vouchers, Payroll, Checks, POs of various departments and agencies)
- Manages vouchers for Gov's approval (preparation, processing of vouchers for Meals, Flowers, Supplies, Telephone Billings and other Financial Documents - internal to GO-PS)
- Monitors the receiving, inspection and releasing of FINANCIAL documents for GDRF's signature (Aid to Indigent: Medical and Various Donations, Non Medical)
- Receives, reviews and releases documents for GDRF's signature (MOA, Memoranda, Communications, Permits, Resolutions, Certificates, etc.)
- Receives and Manages Internal Documents / Concerns for corresponding action or notation
- Monitors the preparation or drafting of correspondence including but not limited to letter, referral, recommendation, endorsement, and other official communications
- Monitors the receiving/drafting of the following documents: Messages of the Governor, Speeches of the Governor, Executive Order, Oath of Office/Certificates, Authority to Travel, etc.
- Monitors, reviews and updates the tracking number of GO-Memo
- Monitors and manages appointments/invitations of the Governor
- Facilitation of meeting to discuss and/or resolve official matter or concern of the management
- Leads in the facilitation of special events or projects relative to management
- Assists in the facilitation of Lakbay-Aral Activities (Foreign and Local Visitors of the Province)
The Province of Bulacan is often visited by visitors from all over the country and abroad to witness the various successful programs, reforms in the government and tourist attractions in the province. This office serves as the coordinating agency for these visits specifically the scheduling and approval of the Governor.
- Ensuring the Security of the Governor
With the Security Division composed of two shifting security teams, this office is also mandated to ensure the security of the Governor at all times. These two teams shall compose of highly trained security personnel.
GO-PS is also involved from time to time, in Special Projects of the Provincial Government particularly, to unprogrammed activities and events. The support extended is mostly coordinative.
Atty. Jayric L. Amil
Chief of Staff
Office of the Governor - Personal Staff
2nd Floor, Provincial Capitol Building
Malolos City, Bulacan, Philippines 3000
Tel: +63(44) 791-8149 / 8148 / 8150