Bulacan Polytechnic College
Bulacan Polytechnic College is committed to:
- Equip students with the necessary technological and intellectual capacity to face the fast changing demands of modern technology;
- Develop the ideal working attitudes and values of the students;
- Engage in research studies for innovative development of the school;
- Provide industry-driven curricular programs;
- Enhance the intellectual, moral and spiritual standard of the faculty and staff;
- Maintain the quality of its learning facilities at par with that of industry;
- Sustain efforts towards effective administration; and
- Strengthen linkages with the private and public sectors.
The Bulacan Polytechnic College envisions to become a lead provider of quality and affordable technical-vocational, entrepreneurial and technological education, and a producer of highly competent and productive human resource.
Bulacan Polytechnic College has the following goals:
- Produce employable, productive and globally competitive graduates;
- Engage in research works to determine the needs of industries in the preparation of new curricular offerings and for employment purposes;
- Augment impact programs to the existing curriculum;
- Attract and retain highly qualified educators in different areas of disciplines;
- Increase service operation of its present learning facilities;
- Create and maintain an administrative system that is efficient and responsive to the needs of the institution; and
- Develop strong linkages with the industrial sectors, other educational institutions and Local Government Units to ensure the high quality of training.
Dr. Janet R. Valdez
College President (OIC)
Bulacan Polytechnic College (Main Campus)
Bulihan, City of Malolos, Bulacan, Philippines 3000
Tel.: +63(44) 791-3048